Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
1) Search the library catalogue for the book or article you are looking for. Use the filter options on the left hand side to limit the results to the format (book, article, etc.) you looking for.
2) Click on the title of the item. If the MHC library does not have the item, it will show "Held by other libraries worldwide" and will display a "Request Item From Another Library" button.
3) Click on the "Request Item From Another Library" button.
* When off campus: click on the "Sign into your MHC Library account" link and fill in the required fields. ***Follow this link if signing into your library account for the first time.***
* When on campus: fill in the required fields to place your request.
The library will notify you on the availability of the item requested.
For more information about Interlibrary Loan requests, please visit the Interlibrary Loan information web page.